v.9.5.2 (Dec 29, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with incorrect line heights in headers fonts on tablets and mobile devices. 2. Fixed: issue with a default box-shadow of posts in masonry widgets in "classic" layout. 3. Fixed: styling issues with WooCommerce price filter. 4. Fixed: issue when the header is totally disabled in the Theme Options, floating header will also be disabled. 5. Fixed: issue with headers missing on archive pages when Elementor templates for archives are not being created. 6. Fixed: issue with NaN values in photo-scroller classes when "lite mode" is enabled in The7 settings. 7. Fixed: issue with first anchor link leading to a wrong place on the page when there is a slideshow in the header and "header below slideshow" option is enabled. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.5.1 (Dec 18, 2020)
WordPress 5.6 compatibility update.
v.9.5.0 (Dec 4, 2020)
1. New: long-awaited Main Elementor demo! Check it out here: https://the7.io/elementor-main/ (note that you need to update to v.9.5.0 or above to import it fully.) 2. New: Testimonials Carousel Elementor widget. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.9.4.0 (Nov 30, 2020)
1. New: responsive typography options added under Theme Options > Typography. 2. New: Theme Options typography integration with Elementor's global fonts. 3. New: option to completely disable header added to Theme Options. 4. Improved: "Masonry" widgets can now be used for displaying the related post. 5. "Masonry" widgets fixes: - "load more" not being hidden after all posts are being loaded; - incorrect paddings in posts loaded by "load more" button; - incorrect icon alignment; - incorrect number of columns in the mobile preview mode. 6. Improved: "URL" field in "Button" microwidget was added to WPML config XML file. 7. Improved: "random" option added to products ordering in "Products Carousel" widget. 8. Improved: viewport position is being adjusted for Chrome when more posts are being loaded. 9. Fixed: latest WooCommerce version is not displaying categories in the grid. 10. Fixed: js error in "Carousel" widgets when used in Elementor templates. 11. Fixed: "Carousel" widgets start auto slide only after a visitor scrolls them manually. 12. Fixed: CF7 "quiz" field is not turning red when it's not filled. 13. Fixed: a content area for CPTs from external plugins is no longer fullwidth. 14. Fixed: issue with "Save Options" button not being clickable in Theme Options in some instances. 15. Fixed issue with Gutenberg Block Editor: if the "Cover" block is set to "fullwidth", horizontal overflow/scrollbar appears. 16. Fixed: focus outlines in Elementor's lightbox. 17. Fixed: performance issues with multiple instances of "Masonry & Grid" widgets on the same page. 18. Updated: nl_NL language file. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.3.1 (Oct 27, 2020)
1.New: The7 > My The7, new experimental settings added to the "Settings" section: - lite mode (works best with Elementor); - disable Gutenberg CSS. 2.Improved: WooCommerce templates updated to v.4.6.0. 3. Improved: RTL support. 4. Fixed: issue with SVG icons not working in Elementor Posts Grid. 5. Fixed: issue with image alignment in "classic" layout in Elementor Masonry widget. 6. Fixed: issue with the header being "cut" on iPad with certain theme options combination. 7. Fixed: Slideshow WPBakery shortcode. The "Play" button in slides with a video attached is shifted. 8. Fixed: Elementor. If Carousel widget arrows for mobile devices are set to "Leave as is", they disappear. 9. Fixed: issue with global colors in Carousel widgets. Other minor improvements and changes.
v.126.96.36.199 (Oct 20, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with global colors causing a fatal error when using Elementor without Elementor Pro / PRO Elements. 2. Fixed: issue with an active state of links in some Elementor widgets. 3. Fixed: issue with active menu items indication when using on-page navigation.
v.9.3.0 (Oct 17, 2020)
1. New: "Multipurpose carousel" widget for Elementor. Allows to upload/choose arbitrary image/icon; add title, text, and button. Comes with a ton of different layouts and settings :) Improved: WPML compatibility. 2. Fixed: issue with "wide" posts breaking the mobile layout (number of columns) in the "Blog masonry & grid" element. 3. Fixed: issue with country selector not working in the WooCommerce checkout screen. 4. Fixed: issue with images not loading until the "load more" button is being clicked in the "Media Grid" element. 5. Fixed: issue with the "name/date" and the "asc./desc." ordering not working in standard pagination mode in the "Portfolio" element. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.9.2.2 (Sep 23, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with Elementor WooCommerce masonry widget when PRO Elements plugin was disabled. 2. Fixed: Full height links in menu don't work until decoration is enabled. 3. Fixed: "Cover Color Overlay" with "Accent Color" gets overridden with black (Gutenberg). 4. Fixed: fullwidth blocks do not work for custom post types (Gutenberg). Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.2.1 (Sep 16, 2020)
1. Improved: focus outlines in the Elementor lightbox were hidden. 2. Fixed: issue with blog template displaying draft posts in non-ajax pagination modes. 3. Fixed (again): issues with incorrect page positioning on smooth scroll with certain floating header settings combinations. 4. Fixed: issue with images in galleries not loading until the page is being scrolled. 5. Fixed: issue with setting transparent color as a page header background in Elementor. 6. Fixed: issue with checkout country filed overlapping floating header (WooCommerce). 7. Fixed: issue with Envato elements fatal error when importing template(s). Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.2.0 (Sep 11, 2020)
1. New: revamped demo content importer. Now features include (but are not limited to): - option to remove the installed demo(s); - options to "keep" select pages or entire demo (preserves content from being accidentally removed); - quick search and tags system. 2. New: Menu selection box added to the "Elementor full-width" page template and "Header" template in the Theme Builder. 3. Improved: "Mobile floating navigation" settings set was added to the Theme Options. 4. Improved: links settings were added for Portfolio post type in the "Masonry & Grid" widget. 5. Improved: "category" archive Theme Options settings are now also being applied to "tag" archives. 6. Improved: setting to open a submenu on click (rather than on hover) added. 7. Fixed: accessibility issue with submenus on screenreaders. 8. Fixed: Blog masonry & grid page template. Category picker not working. 9. Fixed: issue with a notice showing up when using the "Products - Masonry & Grid" widget on WooCommerce archive pages. 10. Fixed: issue with raw HTML showing up when replying comments. 11. Fixed: anchor navigation scrolls to the wrong position with certain header settings. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.2 (Aug 28, 2020)
Elementor v.3 compatibility update.
v.9.1.1 (Aug 11, 2020)
1. Ensured WordPress 5.5 compatibility. 2. Accessibility improvement: added filter for the "read more" button. 3. Accessibility improvement: assigned the "role" to menu items. 4. Accessibility improvement: search button is now accessible. 5. Fixed: +/- buttons not working in the WooCommerce cart after clicking the "refresh cart" button. 6. Fixed: WooCommerce cart pop-up is not scrollable. 7. Fixed: impossible to hide cart popup on mobile devices. 8. Fixed: WooCommerce dropdown filters don't work in the collapsable sidebar on mobile devices. 9. Fixed: Stripe card icons are missing in the WooCommerce checkout. 10. Fixed: portfolio shortcode content is aligned to the left when center alignment is chosen. 11. Fixed: issues with CF7 notices styling after plugin update. 12. Fixed: issues with Side menu open/close button with certain theme options combination. 13. Fixed: Elementor Carousel Widgets does not allow to display the full post text. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.9.1.0 (Jul 16, 2020)
1. New: "Vertical Menu" Elementor Widget. 2. New: "Hide in mobile layout" option added to The7 sidebars in Elementor. 3. Improved: "Top line" header; "Transparent logo" setting added to the Theme Options > Branding. 4. Improved: "lazy loading" and "image source inlining" options added to the Elementor Image widget. 5. Fixed: if there are two "Media Masonry & Grid" elements on a page, the 2nd one picks up the number of columns from the 1st one. 6. Fixed: blue highlight appears on the next level button in the mobile menu on the mobile Chome. 7. Fixed: text selection is not visible in The7 contact form in FireFox. 8. Fixed: blog posts widget; if prev/next buttons are disabled, the "back" button is shifted to the left. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce grouped product; quantity +/- button does not work. 10. Fixed: Footer accent color is overwritten by the accent color from General Appearance. Minor accessibility improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.188.8.131.52 (Jul 14, 2020)
System messages tweaks.
v.9.0.1 (Jun 25, 2020)
1. Fixed: issue with the wrong number of columns in Masonry & Grid Elementor 2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import. 3. Fixed: issue with private post not being displayed even for logged in users. 4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.
v.184.108.40.206 (Jun 18, 2020)
PRO Elements deprecation message added.
v.9.0.0 (Jun 18, 2020)
1. New: Photo Scroller Elementor widget. Great for showcasing photos and other creative work. 2. New & improved: Masonry & Grid Elementor widget complete overhaul with a plethora of new settings. 3. New & improved: Theme Builder now works for Product pages. We have added 5 custom Product page widgets to match The7 aesthetics. 4. New & improved: numerous WooCommerce integration improvements (both in the front-end and under-the-hood). 5. New & improved: PRO features were integrated into The7 Elements plugin. PRO Elements plugin is now obsolete and can be safely removed after updating the theme and The7 Elements. 6. Improved: color settings were added to microwidgets in the floating header. 7. Improved: compatibility with various third-party plugins (MEC, RestoPress, WPML, etc.) 8. Fixed: the microwidgets area does not resize with certain theme options combination. 9. Fixed: Portfolio Justified Grid (WPB) not working in portfolio archive templates. 10. Fixed: issue with WPB Slideshow element breaking on orientation change event on mobile devices. 11. Fixed: issue with an incorrect image with caption alignment/interposition. 12. Minor improvements to the theme accessibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.